Investment Associate / Analyst – Private Equity Firm
The position is to be based in Yangon with an attractive compensation package comprising of a mix of competitive salary, bonus, carried interest and other benefits will be provided.
• As a member of the investment team, assist the senior team-mates in the investment process.
• Specific responsibilities include but is not limited to the following:
• Support the deal origination and conduct deal screening
• Support market, industry and company research and feasibilities
• Support negotiations
• Prepare investment memorandum
• Support financial modelling
• More than 3 years (1 year for Analyst level) of experience in private equity, investment, investment banking, corporate finance and transactions.
• Prior experience operating and living in emerging markets.
• Financial modelling experience.
• Outstanding analytical, interpersonal communication, and writing skills. Strong English and Myanmar language skills.
• Strong work ethic and integrity, team player that is proactive and self-motivated, and demonstrated leadership capabilities.
• Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Outstanding academic credentials, preferably in finance.
If interested, please send your updated CV with contact detail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.